Static Solutions, Conductive Rubber Mats, and so on.
Ion Parts Cleaner No.IPC-A3
Air cleaning in neutralized space in a hood
* Equipped with two ionzing nozzles N-1, blowing air downward from the top side of the hood.
* Eliminates static electricity and removes dust with air controlled by an infrared sensor.
* Time to stop ion blow after sensing a workpiece by a sensor is settable. (1, 3, 5, 10, or 30 sec)
* Adhesive gel collects blown-off dust assuredly.
* Dust on the adhesive gel mat can be washed off with water and the gel mat can be used repeatedly.
* Dust collector is not required; This reduces power consumption significantly and, in the end, the total running cost. Moreover, pulse blow also cuts the amount of air usage.
* In the pulse mode, air is blown intermittently, exerting force of blowing off dust by vibration. It allows low- and high-speed pulses to be selected according to workpiece.
* Incorporates an air regulator.
|Model||Body Size(mm)||Weight(g)||Applied voltage||Power supply||Air consumption(L/min)||Power consumption(W)||Current consumption (mA)||Dust collection airflow(m3/min)||EDP No.|
|420 x 411 x 300||9500||AC5.6kV(p-p)||DC24V +/- 5%||270||22||900||1.13||621612|
Ionizing method: AC high frequency corona discharge
* AC Adapter AD24-IT19E (100 to 240VAC) * AC power cable 1.8m * Adhesive gel sheet/plate (attached on the product) 2pcs.
CATALOG / LEAFLET
DRAWING / CAD
In case that you fail to download DXF files.
2D Data (DXF files) may not be downloaded correctly by left click and a series of letters may be shown in some computer environment.
In this case, please click right over letters "DOWNLOAD", choose "Save Target As...", and download. If the file extension is ".html", please change it to ".dxf".